Who has not happened to that feeling of being a little scared when the time comes to fly by plane for the first time? Not knowing how it will be time to take off will not let you think about other elements that you should consider when preparing your trip. Before the time comes to travel to your dream destination you have to take into account some recommendations that will be Very useful during your flight.
• Make sure you have all the documents you need to travel to your destination daily.
• Keep in mind how much weight you can travel. All airlines offer a weight limit to transport (do not forget that whenever you travel you return with more weight than you leave).
• Prepare a lightweight handbag, but with everything you need to make your trip a relaxing time (cameras, tablets or books)
• Remember that in your carry-on luggage, you cannot carry liquids or sharp objects.
• Travel in comfortable clothes, and wear a light coat to avoid being cold. During the trip
• Always have your passport handy
• Pay attention to the safety advice given by crew members
• If you feel bad, you can ask the hostesses for help. They will help you, among other things, to prevent jet lag.
• At the time of taking off, some people feel that their ears are covered, you can wear earplugs or just chew gum at that time to avoid this problem.
Travel for the first time with stops
• Pay attention to the time the next flight leaves, so you can calculate the time you will spend at the airport.
• If possible, investigate how the airport will be where you will spend these hours, so you can plan your wait with peace of mind.